THAILAND 4N / 5D Package
(Starting price:31999/- Per Person)
Duration: 04 Nights/05 Days
Destinations: 02 Nights Pattaya|02 nights Bangkok
- Return airfare for economy class Ex Delhi
- 02 Nights’ accommodation in Pattaya on twin sharing basis.
- 02 Nights’ accommodation in Bangkok on twin sharing basis.
- Early Check-in at Pattaya Hotel with breakfast.
- Coral Island Tour with Indian Lunch and Transfers.
- Airport transfers & Sightseeing on sharing basis.
- Bangkok City Tour + Two Temple Tour on SIC Basis
- All currently applicable taxes, including government service tax.
Day 01: Delhi to Bangkok
Your trip will start with your departure from Delhi. Arrive at the New Delhi International Airport in time to catch your flight to Bangkok.
Day 02: Arrival at BKK and Transfer to Pattaya at 0530 hrs
On your arrival at Suvarnabhumi International Airport (Bangkok Airport), our representative at the airport will assist you with transfer to Pattaya. Once you reach Pattaya around 7:30 am, check into your hotel and enjoy the day at leisure. Stay overnight in Pattaya.
Note: Transfers will be arranged in a sharing vehicle at 5:30 am depending upon flight schedule and time consumed for Visa formalities.
Day 03: Pattaya – Coral Island Tour with Lunch
After breakfast, you will be picked up from your hotel and transferred to the Pier to board the speed boat to reach Coral Island. When you reach, spend leisurely time at the Coral Island. Available water activities can be availed as per choice. Activities like Parasailing, Under Sea Walk, Banana Boat Ride can be opted for (on direct payment basis). Later, enjoy lunch at Indian Restaurant and get a transfer back to your hotel in Pattaya. Spend the evening at leisure and stay overnight.
Coral Island Tour Timings:
|Reporting Time||0825 HRS||Pick-up time||0830 HRS||Tour Duration||05 – 06 HRS|
Day 04: Transfer to Bangkok
After breakfast, proceed for check out and transfer from Pattaya to Bangkok. On arrival at Bangkok, check into the hotel and enjoy the day at leisure. Enjoy your overnight stay.
Day 05: Bangkok City Tour
After breakfast at the hotel, leave for local sightseeing of Thailand covering the city tour and two temples. Afternoon will be free for leisure followed by an overnight stay at the hotel in Bangkok.
Note: Suggested tours are Safari World & Marine Park. You can also opt for Chaophraya Cruise Dinner (on your own).
Day 06: Check-out from hotel and Transfer to airport at 2100 hrs
Have breakfast at the hotel and check out. In rest of the day, you can visit the nearby markets (Transfers are not included). Receive Departure transfer to Suvarnabhumi airport at 2100 hrs from the given pick-up point.
Note: Early departure and late Departure will be on private basis.
Day 07: Departure from Bangkok to Delhi
Lastly, you will enjoy your on-flight journey and reach the Delhi International Airport from Bangkok.
|Pattaya||Tycoon Suites/ similar||Pattaya Loft/ Similar|
|Bangkok||Seasons Huamark/ Similar||Grand Alpine/ Similar|
Selling Price: (PER PERSON ON TWIN SHARING)
DEPARTURE MONTH: OCT & NOV
|SELLING PRICE||Twin||Extra Bed||Child With Bed||Child Without Bed||Single|
DEPARTURE MONTH: DEC
|SELLING PRICE||Twin||Extra Bed||Child With Bed||Child Without Bed||Single|
- The Above mentioned rates are subjected to availability at the time of booking
- The Above mentioned prices are Per person on twin sharing basis
Alcazar Show on SIC Basis : 14 USD Per Person
Safari World + Marine Park with Lunch on SIC basis: 34 USD Per Person
Points to be remembered and briefed to guest:
- A briefed voucher will be shared with Guests, while arrival at Bangkok airport. Apart from this, our representative will inform about the pick-up places and timings.
- As whole group is on SIC, Guest needs to take special care about the pick-up timings and spot.
- Guests are expected to report at the given pick-up spot and place 10 minutes before the pick-up time.
- As Thailand is a destination with heavy traffic, there may be a waiting time ranges from 05 Minutes to 45 Minutes.
- Cab will not wait for more than 05 Minutes at the pick-up spot. Guest needs to take special care of Cab timings.
- In case Guest missed the cab, we can try for the availability in next departure but in any case, it will not be committed. In any such case, where Guest has missed the departure and next departure is not available, guest will be offered Private transfers (with additional cost to be paid by Guest on the ground).
- Confirmed late check-out will be available with additional cost for late check out or one night room cost supplement otherwise it is completely dependent on Hotel’s discretion and availability and Guest’s and Hotel’s direct communication.
- A SIM card with free incoming will be allocated to each family on arrival in Bangkok during allotment of welcome kit. Guest can recharge it, at any local mobile local shop.
- The Quotation is Based on Base Category Rooms
- Hotel Check-In time 0200 hrs / Check-out time 1200 hrs
- Breakfast served at Hotels will be American Style Buffet
- Expenses of personal nature like tipping, laundry, telephone/fax calls, alcoholic/non- alcoholic beverages,
- Camera/video camera fee at monuments, medical expenses, airport departure tax, any insurance etc.
- Porterage at all hotels, railway station & airports.
- National Park Fees on Island Tours
- Any meals other than the mentioned.
- Any Kind of Visa Fees
- Any other services not mentioned in the inclusions.
- 25% of Package cost at the time of confirmation, if package is booked more than 30 days in advance
- Within 30 days 100% of total cost
|30 or more days prior to departure||25% of package cost will be charged as penalty.|
|Within 30 days before departure.||100% of package cost will be charged as penalty|
*Cancellation of Flight tickets are strictly governed as per the cancellation policies of respective airlines.
**Any booked service of non-refundable nature will remain non-refundable irrespective of any cancellation stage.
Thailand Tourist Visa Details:
To visit Thailand, Indian citizens have two options to obtain Thai Visa:
- Visa in advance
- On arrival Visa.
Visa- in advance
To obtain Visa before your holidays, you need to apply for Thai Visa. Visa application can be made online as well as offline. Tourist Visa has validity period of 30 days to maximum of 60 days.
For Online application go to Thai Visa Governing Website.
The Documents Required for the Thai Visa:
- Passport or travel document with a validity not less than 6 months(Two blank Pages)
- Visa application form (filled out)
- Two recent photograph of the applicant.( 3.5 x 4.5 cm. for Passport and 4 x 6 MM for VISA, not older than 3 months with white background, face and eyes are in direct position to the camera, without sunglasses or hat or any other head covering, except for some religious beliefs or ethnic background.)
- Round-trip air ticket or e-ticket (paid in full)
- Proof of financial means (20,000 baht per person/40,000 baht per family)
You can use the following check list.
The VISA ON ARRIVAL allows Indian Citizens to enter Thailand under this rule provided that they meet following requirements:
- The visit is strictly for tourism purposes.
- The passport must be genuine and should be valid for at least 30 days.
- You must have a valid address in Thailand whether a hotel or apartment that can be verified.
- You must have a confirmed return ticket to show that they are flying out of Thailand within 15 days of entry, as appropriate.
- You may be asked to show your flight ticket on entering Thailand. If you do not possess a flight ticket to show you will be exiting Thailand within 15 days of entry you will be most likely to be refused entry.
Note – Open tickets do not qualify. Travelling overland out of Thailand by train, bus, etc to Cambodia, Laos, Malaysia (including en route to Singapore), Myanmar, etc is not accepted as proof of exiting Thailand.
It will also be necessary to prove that you have funds of at least 20,000 THB per person and 40,000 THB per family during your stay in Thailand.
A fee of 2,000 THB per person is payable upon entry and is subject to change without notice. It must be paid in cash and Thai currency only.
You can use following link to check create a check list for documents:
Terms & Conditions:
- All given rates are per person on Twin/Double sharing basis, until unless specified specially in Quotation.
- Package cost at quotation level is based on real time available seats. There may be a change in price depending upon the Occupancy level at the time of confirmation of Package. Any such change will be specified accordingly. 3S CABS will not hold any services on confirmed basis until written acknowledgement from Client.
- The offered group package is fixed in terms of itinerary, routing and services. Client opting for fix departure packages are expected to adhere the plan as per itinerary. In any case, there will be no amendment in plan, based on personal requirements.
- The offered group package comprises of different inseparable components of services linked with each other in a time-bound series and hence services will be delivered in pre-decided order only.
- Check-in and Check-out timings of Hotels are different and based on the regulations/Policies of local Hotel unions of concern region/City or general trend of market. These will be specified at the time of quotation/Communication.
- Room allotment in Fixed departures are usually on confirmed basis but in case of unavailability of rooms in given Hotels due to any unexpected scenario/technical fault, alternate accommodation arrangement will be made in similar standard available Hotel. This will not bring any change in any scheduled activity.
- Room occupancy will strictly be in accordance with the one confirmed at the time of booking.
- In case of Triple sharing room, rolling mattress will be provided for third person. Occupancy regulations for Family rooms and other Club rooms will be in accordance with Hotel’s policy.
- For the issuance of flight ticket, full payment to be deposited. 3S CABS will not hold any Air ticket on confirmed basis without final payment of air tickets share.
- Client shall share passenger details with correct and accurate information as per valid ID Card, at the time of booking. Any amendment in issued flight tickets, like – Change in Dates, Names, timing, airline or any other information will attract amendment charges as per Airline’s amendment Policies.
- Flight ticket cancellation / Refund is strictly in accordance with Airline’s cancellation/Refund policies.
- 3S CABS Shall not be responsible for any Loss of Baggage / Loss of Belongings / Broken Baggage at Airport or anywhere else.
- Flight timings are to be kept into consideration while reaching to the airport. 3S CABS shall not be responsible for any incidence where client is not able to reach airport / Board the flight due to any reason of personal nature, Insufficient time duration in connecting flights or any other reason related with airline’s governance like – Delay in Flight, Change in timing / Overbooking by Airline or any other factor.
- It is expected to report the assembly point as per pre-defined timings. In any such case, where client is not able to join the departure/Flight/Sightseeing due to any reason which result in delay in joining the group, will considered no show after waiting for justified pre-decided waiting time.
- Vehicle provided during tour will follow the tour plan specified in the itinerary. Driver in any way will not be deviated from the specified / common route.
- Vehicle provided during the tour will not be on disposable basis. Any travel, after the activity decided in tour will not be permitted. Late evening / late night drive apart from designed plan will be prohibited.
- There are some monuments/areas, restricted for Vehicle entrance by the local authorities. In any such case, Vehicle will drop you till the nearest possible point and further arrangements will have to be managed by Client.
- Vehicle will not be allocated on the leisure day (day free for relaxation), as specified in itinerary.
- Air Condition in Vehicles will not be operational on hilly areas (due to mechanical reasons). Driver reserves the rights to switch off /operate AC as per the terrain’s, Climate and Vehicle’s conditions.
- Vehicle in Group departures will be on sharing basis. Guests are expected to maintain harmony with other travelers to ensure maximum enjoyment on tour. Any misbehavior will lead to the discontinuation of Tour.
- Any entrance fees, monument fees or any other activity charges including but not limited to charges in relation to parking, transportation, tolls, taxes, camping, admission, meals etc will not be included in the package until and Unless so specified specially in inclusion section.
- The above mentioned package may not be available with displayed price during Long Week-ends, National Holidays and Regional festivals. There is a probability of difference in cost, which will be specified at the time of communication.
- In case of amendment in package due to increase in number of Guests. The difference in cost shall be borne by the client.
- Any charges related with on-ground modification/addition of service, which is opted by Client by his/her own choice and not affecting rest of the tour itinerary or group departure, will have to be paid directly to Driver/Supplier on the behalf of 3S CABS.
- 3S CABS reserves the right to modify or cancel the tour package, in part or in whole, at any time prior to the commencement of the tour or a particular part of the tour, as the case may be, for any reason including but not limited to the act of god, act of Human whether or not unforeseen and / or unexpected etc. In all such cases, refund will be processed according to the Cancellation policy of 3S CABS as applicable at that specific point of time