Best Dubai Tour Package from Delhi
DUBAI Tour Fixed Departure (Ex-Delhi)
Package duration – 4 Nights | 5 Days
Best & cheap Dubai Tour Package from Delhi
Places Covered – 4 Nights Dubai
Dubai is located on the Eastern coast of the Arabian Peninsula, in the south west corner of the Arabian Gulf. It is extremely well known for its warm hospitality and rich cultural heritage, and the Emirati people are welcoming and generous in their approach to visitors. With year-round sunshine, intriguing deserts, beautiful beaches, luxurious hotels and shopping malls, fascinating heritage attractions and a thriving business community, Dubai receives millions of leisure and business visitors each year from around the world. We here at 3S Cabs combined the must visit experiences and impeccable services.
Ø 04 Nights at the Hotel
Ø Return Airfare on Spice Jet
Ø Daily Buffet Breakfast at the Hotel
Ø All Applicable Taxes (TOURISM DIRHAM FEE NOT INCLUDED)
Ø Return Dubai Airport transfers
Ø Half Day Dubai Guided City Orientation Tour
Ø Desert Safari Tour with BBQ Dinner, Belly Dance Show, Tanoora Show and other camp activities on SIC basis
Ø Dhow Cruise with Buffet Dinner at the Dubai Creek on SIC
Ø 02 Dinner at Indian Restaurant
Ø Burj Khalifa 124th Floor Non-Prime with Entrance Tickets on SIC
Ø All other Sightseeing and Tours and Transfers on SIC basis.
Ø 5% VAT Inclusive in the above cost.
Ø Check In at 02:00 PM & Check Out at 11:00 AM
Day Wise Itinerary:
DAY 1: ARRIVAL AT DUBAI
Arrival at Dubai International Airport, after Immigration, meet our travel representative who will guide you to your Vehicle ,Transfer to your hotel & Check in at your hotel as per the check in time Overnight stay at Dubai with Dinner
DAY 2: DUBAI MORNING CITY TOUR WITH DHOW CRUISE
Buffet Breakfast at Accommodation. Overnight stay at Dubai
DAY 3: DESERT SAFARI AND BBQ DINNER
Buffet Breakfast at Accommodation and Morning Free at your leisure.
You will get picked up from your hotel for the desert safari only between 2:30 – 3:00 PM
A ride over the sand dunes followed by a barbecue dinner and belly dance performance in the desert – another Dubai experience!
The Desert Safari begins early evening with dune bashing, and is followed by barbecue dinner at a traditional campsite.
Transfer Back to Hotel and Overnight stay at Dubai.
DAY 4: DAY AT LEISURE
Buffet Breakfast at Hotel and this day is free at your leisure. Visit to the world’s tallest building in the evening with Musical fountain show & Dubai Mall. Overnight stay at Dubai with Dinner
DAY 5: DEPARTURE DUBAI
Buffet Breakfast at Hotel. Check out and Transfers to Dubai International Airport for your Return Flight Back Home.
Hotels Used and Validity:
|Hotels Used||Category||Rates Validity||Blackout Dates|
|Grand Central Hotel||4 Star (Budget)||1 Nov 2018 to 31 January 2019(Except Blackout dates)||24 Dec 18 -6 Jan 19|
28 Jan 19-31 Jan 19
|Park Regis Kris Kin||5 Star(Premium)|
Departure Dates :
|Start Date||Return Date||Sector|
|14 Nov||18 Nov||Del-DXB-Del|
|21 Nov||25 Nov||Del-DXB-Del|
|30 Nov||4 Dec||Del-DXB-Del|
|7 Dec||11 Dec||Del-DXB-Del|
|14 Dec||18 Dec||Del-DXB-Del|
|11 Jan||15 Jan||Del-DXB-Del|
|16 Jan||20 Jan||Del-DXB-Del|
|20 Jan||24 Jan||Del-DXB-Del|
|24 Jan||28 Jan||Del-DXB-Del|
|28 Jan||1 Feb||Del-DXB-Del|
Flight Details :
|Onwards||7:45 AM (Delhi)||10:10 AM (Dubai)||SG 11|
|Return||11:10 PM (Dubai)||3:45 AM (Delhi)||SG 12|
- 25% of Package cost at the time of confirmation
- Within 30 days 100% of total cost
|45 or more days prior to departure||25% of package cost will be charged as penalty.|
|Within 30 days before departure.||100% of package cost will be charged as penalty|
- The Above mentioned rates are subjected to availability at the time of booking
- Rates may fluctuate with any change in services/hotels
- The Above mentioned prices are Per person on sharing basis and single occupancy rates
- This promotion is valid for Indian market only
- Children between 3 years to 11 years will be considered as a child & child rate will be applicable
- Rate are not valid during any Blackout dates, Exhibitions, Events and holidays
- The above rate is Selling Price.
- The above mentioned itinerary is tentative and the same can be changed at the time of booking.
1st Oct 2018 – 31 Jan 2019(Except blackout dates mentioned above)
- TOURISM DIRHAM FEE ( Up to 20 AED per room per night)
- VISA + OK TO BOARD FEE (Visa is at 85 USD + 6 USD for OTB)
- Any Airfare, Train fare and bus fare If it is not mentioned in Inclusions
- Meals other than those specified above
- Travel Insurance
- Tips / Gratitude
- Cost of any optional tours/excursions
- Any expenses of personal nature such as porterage, laundry, telephone bills, minibar, etc.
ROE Converter: Kindly consider below link to check current rate of exchange on daily basis. We need to ensure that the quotation has been sent on current USD Cash selling rate with an additional margin of 1%, over the total package cost, to cover the fluctuation.
- Arrival transfers from the Airport are on SIC basis.
- Hotel check-in time is 2 pm & check-out time is 12 noon. Guests need to wait at the lobby for early check-in.
- The pricing is computed at current ROE, in case of any increase in roe the difference will have to be paid
- For guaranteed early check-in/late check-out (at an additional cost), book before you travel
- Any damages caused to the hotel rooms/coach during your stay shall be borne by the concerned passengers.
- Ensure you meet the airport rep within 70-minutes of the flight landing. Driver has standing instructions to leave after the designated time.
- Sightseeing coach won’t wait for more than 5 mints. than the specified time
- Eating & drinking in public transport is prohibited
- There are no refunds for any services i.e. meals, sightseeing, etc. not utilized on your tour
- Wear covered clothes while visiting the Grand Mosque in Abu Dhabi (if included in itinerary)
- UAE have Dry days, consuming liquor and Belly dance would not be permitted in Dunes and Public places during such days
On days when certain attractions, sights, monuments, museums, etc. are closed, 3S Cabs / ON ground team reserves the right to amend the itinerary / cancel the visit.